If there’s one movie that has inspired our generation to step out and start traveling, it is YJHD aka Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. The reason being its songs, the plot, the characters, the dialogues cum quotes, and how all of it is sewed together.
It’s from there that we got this idea to write a quote post around YJHD dialogues (along with their English translation).
Here we go!
1. To reach somewhere, you’ve to leave. If you don’t do so at the right time, you’ll get attached.
2. Sometimes some past moments open up so many windows of our memories that we experience awe.
3. I want to fly, run. I am not even afraid of falling down. I just don’t want to stop!
4. Do you even know how dangerous your smile is? If I have had a heart, it would have definitely fallen for it.
5. Memories are like a box of sweets. Once it opens, you won’t be able to stop by tasting just one piece.
6. Marriage is daal-chawal for 50 years till you die. Life needs some Kheema pav, Tangdi kebab, Hakka noodles too na.
7. You are not right Naina. Just a lot different than me.
8. Time doesn’t stop, it passes and it’s actually us, who get spend.
Hope you have loved the list of my favorite YJHF dialogues from my all-time favorite movie, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, but hey, if you think I have missed any then, do let me know in the comments below.
P.S. The last dialogue is my personal fav ❤
Source: Dharma Productions